Before heading for Dallas tomorrow (1/31) to take care of the Green Bay Packers, “Polamalu” (photo credit to Katy) appeared at the TAA (Taiwanese American Association, Pittsburgh Chapter) lunar year banquet at the Dynasty International Buffet on January 29. My unscheduled entertainment brought uproarious laughter to kick off the New Year celebration, my own way of pep rally, so to speak. You may know it that the ‘E’ of ESPN is ‘Entertainment” which comes before “Sport”. (click the photo to enlarge it)
Before last Steelers – Ravens game I wore 43 Polamalu attire with “the long hair” to the hospital, seeing the flash lights flashing, I felt like walking into the limelight; all the nurses were quick to bring out their smart phones. One nurse, who unfortunately missed the occasion, asked me when I’ll come in as Troy again, I said I cannot do it anymore; it caused too much distractions and disruptions.
The versatile and agile Troy Polamalu (photo credit to Steelers Bleacher Report) is known as the cerebral player, he makes things look so easy that a TV commentator uttered, upon one of his 7 interceptions in 14 games during the regular season, that the ball just went to him.
Since 9/2009, the Steelers were 17-4 with Polamalu in the lineup and 6-7 when he was not in the game. The good news is that he’ll play at Super Bowl. I always feel safe when this strong safety plays. (他打球, 我放心)
Which one is the Polamalu's imposter?



No comments:
Post a Comment