We tend to grow a variety of tomatoes; some for its sweetness; some for its texture; some for its disease resistance. I have noticed that all kinds of tomato plants look alike; I can never tell which is which unless I label them.
Sunday, September 6, 2015
Ox heart tomato is not entirely a failure after all
After picking all the ripe tomatoes, mostly cherry tomatoes
(yellow or red), Joy said she has picked all that can be picked. The large tomatoes, mainly ox heart ones, were
not too pleased, since they were basically ignored. They began to grow more steadily. These photos were taken today. The ox heart tomato is not entirely a failure
after all.
We tend to grow a variety of tomatoes; some for its sweetness; some for its texture; some for its disease resistance. I have noticed that all kinds of tomato plants look alike; I can never tell which is which unless I label them.
We tend to grow a variety of tomatoes; some for its sweetness; some for its texture; some for its disease resistance. I have noticed that all kinds of tomato plants look alike; I can never tell which is which unless I label them.
Labels:
garden 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment