Thursday, July 9, 2015

Pirates flying on brooms to make sweeps

Pittsburgh Pirates has ten (10) sweeps so far and it is not even the All-Star Game break yet; I think it is the best for all the MLB teams.  We see plenty of brooms around in PNC Park nowadays.  When Pirates went to San Francesco (June 1-3) or Chicago (June 17-18) to sweep the Giants and the White Sox, they didn’t take airplanes; they flew with the brooms.  They also swept White Sox in PNC Park on June 15-16.  If I were a cartoonist; that is what I will draw: Pirates flying on brooms!
 
Pirates may not be witches, but they’re as scary.
 
Pirates flying on brooms on the way to cities to be conquerred
Speaking of the statistics Pirates closer Mark Melancon has had 28 saves, the most in National League and the second most among all MLB closers.  It has been nearly two months since Melancon allowed an earned run.
 
A.J. Burnett
With an ERA of 1.99 Pirates pitcher A.J. Burnett has the second lowest ERA among all MLB pitchers, I think he was the lowest at one time.  Recall Burnett took a $4 million cut to leave Philly to come to Pittsburgh, declining the $12.75 million a year that Philly offered to accept $8.5 million Pittsburgh did.  It is obviously not the money alone, chemistry was involved.
 
At age of 37 Burnett has said this will be his last season and he is going to the All-Star Game for the first time in his 17-year career.
 
The other three Pirates going to the All-Star game are: Pitcher Gerrit Cole, close Melancon and Andrew McCutchen, five years in a row, not seen since the Pirates legend, Roberto Clemente did in 1960-67.
 
On a sad note is that Pirates beloved Josh Harrison just underwent surgery to repair the torn ulnar collateral ligament of his left hand.  He’ll be out of commission for about two months, hopefully will be ready for the off season.

Harrison got hurt slipping onto the plate

 

 
 

16 comments:

  1. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello I'm Gladness buff by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my Herpes virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the Herpes Virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested Herpes Virus negative, if you are Herpes Virus positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him +2348140073965
       he have cure to HIV/AIDS,diabetes,cancer,copd,hepatitis,hpv etc//..

      Delete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address;
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 WEEKS AGO I ENDED NATURAL HERBAL TREATMENT FROM TRADITIONAL HEALER WHO IS IN AFRICAN, I GOT RID OF HPV VIRUS OUT OF MY BODY WITH HIS HERBAL TREATMENT. It SO AMAZING I'M FREE FROM THIS VIRUS FOREVER. YOU CAN REACH HIM ON; DRONOKUNHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr omohan and decided to email him on so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal cream for Penis enlargement cream , Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and now it just 1 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9inches longer and am so happy feel free to contact DR omohan on email address dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp iom him this number +2348164816038  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to say a very thanks to Dr Osalu, I have been cure from this terrible disease (Herpes) for over nine months now and I tire to share my testimony about how I was cure to people and they always told me that it not a permanent cure but I decide to go to a check up again and I discovered that I was still negative so Dr Osalu is a very great man and he more different from other doctors because he did take me as his son and he never fail me and also he always keep his words he is the best doctor in African and I pray to God so that he can keep him alive email him if you need his help too via drosaluherbalhome@gmail.com or whatapps or call him on +2348078668950.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES,Greetings to the general public, i want to tell the world about @drokiti7, How i was cured of HERPES disease by a Doctor called @drokiti7, i wasbrowsing through the Internet searching for cure on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how @drokiti7 cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i decided to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of this VIRUS. so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment when i contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, now i'm a free person now without sickness, my HERPES TEST result came out NEGATIVE. I pray for you @drokiti7, God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. I'm so happy.  You can also contact him if you have any problem via Email:drokitiherbalhome100@gmail.com, or whatsApp him on this number +2347050670365. HE ALSO CURES OTHER DISEASES LIKE (1).HERPES CURE(2).ALS (3).HEPATITIS B(4).HIV/AIDS CURE(5).HPV CURE(6).SPIRITUAL HEALINGS(7).CANCER (8).ASTHMA(9).DIABETES

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.azen how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. azen on his email. (azentemple@gmail.com ) and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr azen the great spell caster on his email addresses (azentemple@gmail.com)or whatsapp Dr azen on (+2349038299828)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.azen how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. azen on his email. (azentemple@gmail.com ) and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr azen the great spell caster on his email addresses (azentemple@gmail.com)or whatsapp Dr azen on (+2349038299828)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello I'm Gladness buff by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my Herpes virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the Herpes Virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested Herpes Virus negative, if you are Herpes Virus positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him +2348140073965
     he have cure to HIV/AIDS,diabetes,cancer,copd,hepatitis,hpv etc//..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete