Garden diary (詩園日記): Section 2N—July 12, 2012
Preparing for the cyberspace visitors, I made
the garden map for the garden tour. Janice
said our garden is ideal for the field trip of school kids, teaching them (or the
adults with the young minds) the joy of gardening. There are 9 main sections (1, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N,
6N, 2S, 3S and 4S) and 8 edge sections (1n, 2n, 3n, 4n, 2s, 3s, 4s and “the Far
Side”)—The rear edge, I call it the Far Side—I must have missed Gary Larson’s
cartoon.
This post is for Section 2N (highlighted on map); the
photos are placed in reverse chronologically so one can see how beauty was
made. I can also do inventory easily
with this approach. Enjoy it!
 |
| 7/12/2012 |
 |
| 7/12/2012 |
 |
| 7/12/2012 |
 |
| 7/7/2012 |
 |
| 7/5/2012 |
 |
| 7/3/2012 |
 |
| 7/3/2012 |
 |
| 7/1/2012 |
 |
| 7/1/2012 |
 |
| 6/21/2012 |
 |
| 6/4/2012 |
 |
| 6/3/2012 |
 |
| 6/2/2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment