![]() |
| Is Pujols majestic? |
While watching the Pirates:Braves game this afternoon, I switched to the Cardinals:Cubs game as I was not interested in seeing Pirates being swept by the Atlanta Braves; swept they were. I made the right choice and saw the 3 home runs (all with a 2 strikes) and 2 walks by Albert Pujols and Cardinals beat the Cubs by 9 to 1. Pujols was even appreciated and cheered by the Cubs fans. This is the enemy they can love. I know Lawrence Cancelmi would say “I wish he were a Pirate(s)”.
(click the photo to enlarge it)
(click the photo to enlarge it)
The picture was taken by Katy at PNC Park on Mother’s Day; when I went to a ball game I always brought along a photographer. A nice photo will compensate what I cannot achieve in writing.
In the midgame short interview the Braves manager said PNC park is the “pure beauty, it is the number one” He couldn’t find any thing nice to say about the Pirates, thankfully we have a nice ball park.

No comments:
Post a Comment