Friday, May 11, 2012

The new “New Garden” is taking shape

We’re expanding our garden.  Thanks to Gloria and Tom for bringing a kennel home in 2010, our very first garden was 10 x 20 feet = 200 square feet.  I called it “Grand Garden”; I must have a grandiose ideation then.  Our next garden (in 2011) was 40 x 40 ft = 1,600 square feet; let’s call it “Garden 2”.  The newly expanded garden is 40 x 90 feet = 3,600 square feet.  In the spirit of iPad naming, I would call it “New Garden”, instead of “Garden 3” as there is no “iPad 3

We’ve been tilting many times the past two weeks, and the job is not done yet; a gardener's job is never done!  We set up the posts the past few days and Katy single handedly put up the chain links today; she worked from 10AM to 9:30PM, taking a break for a bite only.

No comments:

Post a Comment