Since many of my FB “friends” are in Taiwan; their Valentine Day is almost half way through, I better say something ‘romantic’—if you cannot define ‘romantic’, pay particular attention to what Sally said, “I love Valentine’s Day . . It’s so romantic”. I am re-cycling what I have used before, but this is not entirely inappropriate, love should be the thing that never changes.
It is fitting to share this photo on Valentine Day. It takes two to make a perfect and romantic heart. When the swans are necking, it is aesthetically beautiful.
It is fitting to share this photo on Valentine Day. It takes two to make a perfect and romantic heart. When the swans are necking, it is aesthetically beautiful.
There are lots of unrequited loves in the Charlie Brown Peanuts comic strip: Sally loves Linus, who tries hard to disclaim it in vain; Lucy loves Schroeder (the classic pianist) who cannot stand her; Charlie Brown can only admire the red-haired girl from a distance. Enjoy the ‘love stories’. Happy Valentine Day!










No comments:
Post a Comment