Howdy! Dinner at Texas Roadhouse is noisy & pleasantly ‘rowdy’While being led to our seats, I was hoping the food would be as ‘crunchy’ as the peanut shells covering the floor. The cowboy music filled the room; it was a blast! it was noisy and almost ‘rowdy’. No sooner did we sit down, than my cell phone rang; I could hardly hear the ED doctor; no emergency; we could eat our hearty meals with enthusiasm and having fun while eating like each and everyone in the Texas Roadhouse. When you are in Texas, eat like Texans.
After hearing this was our first visit to the restaurant, the server suggested their signature steak; I should have said “bring them on”, as did the one from Texas (I am hoping you know to whom I referred). Katy settled with Grilled BBQ Chicken. My House Salad with one thousand island dressing was a good sign that good food was to come. The bread disappointed me, but Katy liked its sweet flavor.
Being a peanut lover I felt at home seeing a basket of roast shelled peanuts on the table; I cannot say the meal was complete as I didn’t wash the steak down with the beer to get into the mood to blend into the atmosphere that “Texas” takes pride in.




No comments:
Post a Comment