My family photo: 3/27/2011 (Taoyuan, Taiwan)
My cousin, 英毅, posted this photo of my family. The special occasion is the Open House of 定正 (the eldest son of my 4th sister) for his home as well as the expansion of his dental office/clinic. There are 47 families and relatives attended the banquet, including Katy and Joy.
2011年3月27日,陰雨綿綿,卻擋不住家族團聚那熱切的心。分散於朴子、嘉義、彰化、台中、楊梅、桃園、中和、台北、美國各處眾親友,攜家帶眷地齊聚桃園,為雪華姊大公子張定正醫師新居落成與牙醫診所擴大營業致慶。餐後來張大合照,為大家留下歷史性的容顏 (列席者:陳芳妍、陳英毅)
Jer-Yuan Tsai: My heartfelt thanks to 英毅, who not only took the trouble traveling to Taoyuan to attend the banquet, but also post the photo in no time so I can see everyone present (47 in all). Also special thanks in helping Katy & Joy to the place of banquet. I no longer recognize everyone; especially the younger generation. I have to wait Katy to tell me when she comes back.
Jer-Yuan Tsai: Congratulations to my 4th sister and 定正 and his wife (I am sorry to say that I cannot write her Chinese name).
No comments:
Post a Comment