(I put a free advertisement doe this blog in Facebook)
I am more of a blogger than of a Facebooker and I can never make it in the Twitter: I cannot survive with the 140 words limit, let alone the 140 characters limit in the Twitter. I am no Tiger Woods; I cannot enter “What’s up everyone” (dubbed as the most boring Twitter feed in a wsj article) and had 60,000 new twitter followers within a few hours. My posts tend to be lengthy for FB; either I am too wordy or I am too busy to make it a short one. 像老太婆的包腳布, 又臭又長.
Another advantage of a blog is labeling makes it better organized. Ladies and gentlemen, here is my blog! You can click the “Older Posts” (in the right lower corner of each page) to read more (to either enjoy or endure).
http://doctorjytsai.blogspot.com/
I am more of a blogger than of a Facebooker and I can never make it in the Twitter: I cannot survive with the 140 words limit, let alone the 140 characters limit in the Twitter. I am no Tiger Woods; I cannot enter “What’s up everyone” (dubbed as the most boring Twitter feed in a wsj article) and had 60,000 new twitter followers within a few hours. My posts tend to be lengthy for FB; either I am too wordy or I am too busy to make it a short one. 像老太婆的包腳布, 又臭又長.
Another advantage of a blog is labeling makes it better organized. Ladies and gentlemen, here is my blog! You can click the “Older Posts” (in the right lower corner of each page) to read more (to either enjoy or endure).
http://doctorjytsai.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment