Janice reads one book at a time; just like Morgan Stanley’s motto, “one customer at a time”. I have a bad habit of reading several books at a given period of time, although I only read one novel at a time; presently Melville’s Moby-Dick.
Friday, August 13, 2010
The ideal bookshelf?
The depth of my ideal bookshelf is twice as deep as the one we normally find in the store. In addition to the space to line the books, one needs spare space to litter with the books being actively read. I recently converted a metal shelf that Joy had in her dorm in her undergraduate days; it suits my need just fine. The photos tell the difference. (may click the photo to enlarge it)
Janice reads one book at a time; just like Morgan Stanley’s motto, “one customer at a time”. I have a bad habit of reading several books at a given period of time, although I only read one novel at a time; presently Melville’s Moby-Dick.
Janice reads one book at a time; just like Morgan Stanley’s motto, “one customer at a time”. I have a bad habit of reading several books at a given period of time, although I only read one novel at a time; presently Melville’s Moby-Dick.
Labels:
book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment